Our NATURAL FIBER blow-in cellulose insulation fills gaps and voids to create an energy saving thermal blanket that can lower heating and cooling costs by 25% and reduce sound power by 60%. Fire resistant treated insulation is made with 85% recycled material that meets a Class 1 Fire Rating to protect your home and give you more time to evacuate.
- Ideal for use in attics and walls: creates a thermal blanket that fills voids and reduces sound
- Covers 60 sq. ft. per 30lb. bag at R-19
- Reduces heating and cooling costs by 25%
- Can be applied over existing insulation or in new construction
- Treated naturally for controlling insects
Call for truck load pricing
– Cellulose insulation is extremely cost-effective to install
– Cellulose insulation has the highest amount of recycled post-consumer content among insulation products on the market today
– Cellulose insulation gives you the real value of the R-value you choose in every climate region
– Cellulose insulation creates a seamless seal in every nook and cranny of every structure so you get the maximum protection from air flow and noise infiltration
– Cellulose insulation has an invaluable built-in safety feature that slows the spread of fire allowing more time for a safer exit.
As concerned homeowners, we often let cost comparisons affect our buying decisions. But when it comes to insulating our home, your decision is one that lasts a lifetime.
Natural Fiber insulation, when installed by professionals, gives you the peace of mind that you’ve made the right decision for comfort, protection, value and safety without compromise.